Chest pain after doing physical exercise, dizziness, light headedness, numbness. ECK normal. Should heart rate be lower?

hi i am a united states army specialist. i am aking a question about cardio and doing physical exercise. when i do pt i get severe chest pain that last minutes during the time of pt till a few mins after i am done. i get very dizzy and extremely lightheaded. both arms tend to go completely numb to the point that i have no feeling in them and last a few mins after i stop doing pt. my eck and tests came back normal. but my question is why is my hr 188 bpm while walking at a brisk pace on a treadmill or roughly 97% of my hearts maximum bpm. should this hr be alot lower or is this normal?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012