Chest pain after complete cardiac work up and everything came back normal.

Chest pain after complete cardiac work up and everything came back normal.? Hi my name is Ally and Im new to this, so lets start from the begining. On March 30 2007 was having a normal day then BOOM all of a sudden had shortness of breathe arms numb chest pain I felt like I was going to die husband took my to the local EMS station and I pass out along the way at the hospital I was told I had an anxiety/panic attack. a week later I still felt bad went back to the ER and was told it could be my heart cause of all the chest pain etc etc..went to a cardiologist was put on a heart monitor for a month everything normal, ekg s all normal echo ekg all normal. I had a nuclear stress test firt part laying under the camera resting everything was normal had to stop in the middle of it due to a reaction to the dye they used. went back 2 weeks later to do an echo stress test ran on the treadmill 6-8 minutes jumped off and they did an echo of my heart which I heard was better then the nuclear stress cause the echo picks up more everything came back normal..what can this be. Thanks everyone for responding. I have been told I probably have GERD by the ER dr s more then once and by my primary dr as well. as far as angina I think they have ruled that out. it just comes on all of a sudden I can be watching tv and start having shortness of breathe laying down and BOOM my chest hurt sometimes it feels like im not getting enough air and i start to freak out thinking im gonna have a heart attack. I do have xanax the lowest dosage possible 0.5 mg but I dont like taking it cause I dont wanna get hooked. Thanks for the replies I dont know how or reply or comment back. so ill have to add more and more.. i have also had my enzymes(sp) checked everytime i have been to the ER as well as blood drawn from the arteries to check my oxygen levels all normal
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009