Chest pain after accident, neck pain, trouble bending neck. How do I proceed?

I have had a bike accident in which I hit a truck. The bets I can do to describe the severity of the accident is to tell you that the helmet I put on at that time broke off at the jaw region.I had also injured my ribs. I consulted a physician and my main concern at that time was the severe pain in the chest region. The doctor prescribed me some muscle relaxants for the time being and with time the pain in the chest region was gone. But after that I started to experience neck ache a continuous pain in the neck nearly all day long all time. Some time the ache is very severe and sometimes not so severe but there is ache in the neck always. I then noticed that I have trouble in bending my neck totally forward till it touches chest or bending it totally backward. The muscles in my neck area seem to ache a lot. Suggest me, how do I proceed?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012