Chest pain above right breast, occurred while trying to sleep. Cause of worry?

Hello. I m a 13 year old female and I have chest pains on the right side of my chest, slightly above the right breast . It started today when I was trying to fall asleep. I couldn t because of the pain. It has been going on for quite awhile and I know it s rare for a child to get problems and such but I just want to know what s wrong after reading the many possibilities of diseases and disorders online, I m a little paranoid.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012