Chest pain. Varying doctor opinions. Had gall bladder surgery, tummy tuck. Smoker. What do I do?

I have had pain in my chest for years under my left breast . I have went to see doctors in the past. Cardio says, rotated heart. Primary says inflamation, ER says pluricy. I did injury myself when I was young and the doctor said my rib was broke but I don t recall an xray . I have had numerious surgery gull bladder tummy tuck and I do smoke . I have always had a bad feeling about it being cancer and still think it could be. I take many sigh breaths and still have pain. My question is what would I do about this. I don t want to be on pain medications.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012