Chest pain, UTI. Have Psoriatic arthritis, had key hole surgery. Taking vitamin D & celebrex.

i am a 35 year old female. I have a Psoriatic Arthritis . I am now sufferring from Chest pains. Left side and back too. I am also suffering from UTI . I am vitamin D pills and celebrex for 4 weeks now. The pain has generally been very well managed by the celebrex until tonight. It is as painful as it was the day before I saw the doctor... I have also recently had a key hole surgery in February to remove a cyst . Endometrosis. I am not sure if this is in anyway related. But my health has taken a decline. My Stomach has also been bigger and bloated. I have gained 10kg since Feb. Would appreciate your help! Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012