Chest pain. Taking Propranolol. History of narcotics addiction. Want second opinion

i have been suffering from chest pains for years now its in the middle of my chest going into my left arm and neck i feel sick to my stomach i am on propranalol lopresser and clonidine my pressure averages 180/126 i have had all the tests imaginable and have been to emergency rooms to many times to count i feel at the end of my rope i actually cry it hurts so much but because i had a past with narcotics and now i really need something they wont help me i have used everything over the counter one dr has said i have a cardiac sarcoma but want to get a second opinion also the walls around my heart are damaged really bad and have a blockage but have still been told that nothing is wrong by my own doctor do u have any suggestions have had countless ekgs cat scans blood work x rays stress tests echos ablations tilt table tests its becoming so bothersome i am hoping that u may have a suggestion
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012