Chest pain. Taken Mobizox and Pan-D. Have hypertension. Should I continue treatment?

I am suffering from acute chest pain for the last eight days,I cannot locate the actual point of pain inside my chest but on body movement I feel unbearable pain.Previously I suffered from this type of pain two-three times but every time after seven to eight days the pain relieved without medication .this time the pain is unbearable and lasting for which I am taking Mobizox once daily to reduce the pain with PAN-D.I am also a patient of Hypertension and taking cobis-5,amtas-5 and tonact EZ 20 once daily.My sleep and biles clearence and every other things are normal.I myself feel the pain is due to gas or acidity. I am also aware of side effects of mobizox.So should I discard or cotinue the same treatment.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012