Chest pain. Stopped drinking cold turkey. Dark and strong smelling urine. What could it be?

Hi I m a 24 year old male and lately (like for a year or 2) I ve noticed I m having chest pain that has slowly gotten worse and it feels like my heart . I have been a heavy drinker, real heavy, since I was 18 and about a week ago I stopped cold turkey and it has gotten worse, kinda like it skips beats or stops. I dont use drugs with the exception of weed and when I quite drinking I quit smoking , I m in great shape but I dont work out.I ve been drinking alot of water since I quit drinking beer, prob 5-8 L a day and my urien is still very dark and strong smelling. I dont know what it could be and why my urien isnt getting lighter. I havent even drank anything but milk and water. Any help would be great.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012