Chest pain, SOB. Abnormal ECG, d-dimer high, doppler for legs, CT scan normal. Causes for chest pain?

i have had 2 previous admissions to the hoapital for chestpains and SOB.the first occasion i had an abnormal ECG so was kept for 4days with MRC and CT heart done all normal.was admitted again 2months later with the same thing and my d-dimer measured 9999 i was given clexane ,had bilateral dopplers of my legs and a CTPA and they were all normal,the docters did nothing else but reassured me,now am still having chestpains and i don t know what to do ?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012