Chest pain. Panic and stress related. What should I worry about?

I am feeling chest pain and was admitted to the hospital yesterday in the emergency, recently my husband got laid off work due to some problems with his boss and also my sister got divorced after 2 months of marriage I don t know whether it has anything to do with how I feel right, I thought it was a heart problem but after doing tests it was discovered that the pain is due to panic and stress . The doctor prescribed some pills but it got worst since I began taking the pills yesterday.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013