Chest pain. On amoxicillin. Have cold, cough and nausea. Suggest expectorant

65 yrs Female: Suffering from chest infection: Dr prescribed Amoxicillin + potassium clavulinate + sporolac (what time the patient should be given sporolac?). Two hours before anitobiotic. Also she has cough, cold and fever ( nausea ): She has been given rabeprazole+domiperidone, cetrizine, paracetemol: I feel she should be given antacid like gelusil +cetrizine+ paracetemol: Its bit too much for age to give so any medicine. Also, please suggest an expectorant (one active). She has history of asthma. Please advise!
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012