Chest pain. Had a heart attack. Stents placed. Done angiogram. Help?

Hello, im 38 yrs old and had a heart attack the day after my 38th birthday. I went to the emergency room and the next day I had an angiogram and 3 stents were placed in the rca. 2 weeks later I had another angiogram and 2 more stents were placed in the rca. Now after my 3rd angiogram I had 2 stents placed in the obtuse marginal. all 3 angiograms were done within a 6 week period. I now have been feeling a sharp shooting pain under my left chest area which would last 30 to 60 seconds for the last 2 days. I know it a totally different feeling from when I had my heart attack. any ideas on what this could be?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013