Chest pain. EKG showing right bundle branch block. Chances of viral infection of the heart?

I am a 38-year old female in good health. My recent blood work was all normal and I exercise 5-6 days a week. I recently went to the doctor becuase I was having some chest pains and I really thought it was anxiety and stress (as I work full-time, have 4 kids). She agreed it probably was but ordered an EKG. It showed a right bundle branch block and spetal t-wave changes are non-specific. I have an appointment set up with a cardiologist and she thinks he will probalby repeat the EKG or do an Echocardiogram. I had a virus on Feb. 2nd and had a fever for about 3 days with the highest being 102.5. My question is when do you get concerned that a virus could possibly have affected the heart or is that too long ago?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013