Chest pain, EKG showed anterolateral abnormalities. Back and shoulder pain. Should I go to ER?

I am a 25 year old female, I was having chest pains at work so I checked my heart rate it was 123, blood pressure was 144/77 and then we did an EKG which came back saying nonspecific anterolateral t abnormalities. I went into my doctor the same day who did another EKG and he is sending me to a Cardilogist for a stress test and also sending me out to see if I had a blood clot possibly break loose and traveling up to my heart. All weekend long I had severe upper back pain and left arm and shoulder pain. Today I am having lighter chest pains with SOB. Heart diseases runs in both sides of my family. Should I go to the ER or should I wait and get my stress test done to see what that states?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012