Chest mucus, black stringy substance in stools, difficulty passing stools. Father has cf gene. Advise?

My bf carries a cf gene an his other daughter has cf an we have a daughter I was tested for cf gene but dint have it tho my doc. Said there are other genes tht can cause it too an my daughter sounds like she has mucus in her chest an she has these little black stringy things in her poop she also has trouble going poop she cries an pushes for. A while she's two months old is this normal or could she also have a chance of having cf
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013