Chest may have a torn muscle, painful when moved. Need a physio?

Hello I m a 32 year old male and for quite sometime now I have had a problem in the right side of chest . I went to my GP and had chest x- ray , blood tests and urine sample which all came back clear . It just won t go away though I m thinking its a badly torn muscle, because when I sneeze it really pulls and is really quite painful ! I m an electrician and can work ok , certain movements can be painful though . Getting comfortable in bed at night can also be difficult . I would say I have had this problem 6 months maybe more . Do you think I need physio ? Many thanks Marc
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013