Chest, lower back and testicles pain. taken pantacid tablet. All tests are normal. Reason for having anxiety and solution?

Hi sir, This is chandu from Andhrapradesh. From 2 weaks onwards i am having pain in around chest part with chills sometimes .In Backside of the chest and lower back pain also there. Doctor gives the PANTACID tablets.But still exist. Sometime mild pain in my testicles. I have taken chest xray , ECG ,Ultrasound for stones in kidney . All are normal. I dnt hav understood what is ..I am also having anxiety due to this. Please give me for some suggetions.. Thank you & Regards sir.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012