Chest injury, severe pain on burping, breathing, pain in ribs and shoulder blade. Treatment?

I fell getting out of the shower and hit the side of the tub with all my weight right above my heart . I went to the ER and they said nothing is broken. I have had severe pain ever since then and burped yesterday and the pain was so intense it dropped me to my knees. It hurts to breath or even move for that matter. I have pain around my ribs and above my heart but the worst pain is sharp and around my shoulder blade. When I breathe or speak it is a sharp stabbing pain
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012