Chest injury. Pain, hyperventilating, numbness. Should I be worried?

Hi, I was playing water polo a couple of hours ago and I was kicked in the chest multiple times, when i got out my chest started to hurt and I started to hyperventilate. As I sat down, i felt the right side of my body go numb. I have two more water polo games tomorrow and i was wondering if should I should be worried about anything?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Hello, just gone through your complaints. Since you complaining pain and heavy breath, I would advise an urgent Chest X-ray. Till the reports come, wouldn't advise you to go into the water. Lets rule out trauma and fracture first.