Chest infection with severe sore throat, headache. Prescribed amoxicillin, prednisone. Can I take kalms sleep along with these?

Can I take kalms sleep whilst I am on amoxicillin and prednisone for a bad chest infection also can I take paracetamol with these (not the kalms the actuall medication) I ve not taken any as I was worried with the shear amount of tablets that something could go wrong if I did but as I only started the course this afternoon ive got a severe sore throat and headache but I m scared to take them
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012