Chest infection, severe headaches, shortness of breath, tiredness. Cause?

Ok don t really know where to start but here goes. I have just has a bad chest infection, along with that I ve been having really bad headaches , I can feel my pulse always, sometimes I have to have my hands over the side of my head to keep it still. Along with this I m very short of breath, finding walking I hard, walking up the stairs doesn t make me breathless just makes me slow down. I m very wheezy, very tired, but not sleeping well at night. I m always weeing. I look flushed but quite pale. The headaches are my main concern, as the pain doesn t stay in one place, sometimes I effects my head. I m not stressed, just very tired. This is really staring to effect my life now and I m worried
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013