Chest infection, fever, sore throat, mitral valve incompetence. Taking avapro, symbicort. Cure for allergy?

I have just tried to send my query and not sure where it has gone so I am trying again. I have a chest infection after a couple of days of fever with sore throat.Dr prescribed Tricef xl200 and although I have taken Keflex and Dicloxacillin previously but not together. I am somewhat sensitive to meds so always cautious. I am allergic to sulphas. I also have Mitral Valve Incompetence. Take Avapro 150 (Ibersartan) for hypertension and Symbicort 100 for asthma.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012