Chest infection, bronchitis, bladder weakness, vaginal bleeding. Taking antibiotics, steroids. Causes for symptoms?

hello i have had a chest infection since november and been on 2 lots of antibiotics and steroids i am now back on antibiotics for broncitus but i am concerned ive had bladder weakness for about 2 weeks and have been wearing sanitary towels to catch most of the urine although sometimes its all to much but even though i am not due my period yet i am now having vaginal bleeding to is it possible my cough has caused this
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Chronic cough causes increased abdominal pressure which weakens your pelvic floor and bladder muscles ......make sure you dont have urinary tract infections that are causing urgency and kegels exercise to strengthen your bladder and pelvic floor tone...and take medication for overactive bladder to control leakage....later on when cough subsides slowly you can taper your bladder medicine as well