Chest hurts on lifting heavy boxes, yawning, unable to fill lungs while breathing. How to cure?

My 28 yr old daughter was moving lifting heavy boxes and today it was 34* and she has been saying her chest hurts on the left where her hart is she is a non smoker and fit. Every time she breaths she can not fill her lungs and it hurts very much as well when she yawns or lifts something small move walk bending over etc...
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Exertion induced chest heaviness and pain is indication of Asthma. Just relax and try doing some warm-up before next time he does heavy lifting jobs. Esle, talk to your doctor about a spitrometry.