Chest heaviness, shoulders, hands, thighs, back pain, gastric. BP, pulse rate, ECG, lipid profile done. Reason?

I am suffering from heaviness in chest and pain in shoulders, right hands & left hand, back pain and also thighs. I went to doctor who checked my BP which was 155/88 and Pulse rate was 103 P.m., he checked my ecG and told that there is some minor changes in my ECG. I had checked my lipid profile and ECG before four months ago which was normal. I am not feeling normal and pain is still continuing in whole body. Please clarify whether is there need to whole check of my heart problem or I should rest. I am also suffering from gestic problems.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012