Chest heaviness, heart pounding, fatigue. EKG, stress test done. Anxiety or does it require further investigation?

i am having so much trouble with my heart. i have been tested with stress tests and ekg s etc.. all is fine. However, my heart gives me such trouble. I have heaviness in my chest , my heart feels like it stops at times, i absolutely cannot push hard like when i have to use the bathroom, or push out gas. If I do, then my heart will pound so hard in my chest and i can t breathe. i am so fatigued. i lay down and my heart pounds. i can feel my pulse in different places then i ever have before, such as: my back, my head, my neck ....etc...I am 40 yrs old. female. 324 lbs. please help me. all they tell me is that it s Anxiety . I am sick of this answer.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012