Chest has been hurting and having breathing problems. Feels dizy and super tired. Can you help me understand whats going on ?

I am currently a cheerleader and just started rugby so i do a lot of physical training. Lately i have been extremly tired . I am sleeping throught out the night but after a while in the day i feel super tired. I also get really dizzy randomly and have really bad back pain . Recently my left side of my chest has been hurting and im having breathing problems. Yesterday i found 2 lumps in my neck ones a bit bigger and in the middle of the right side and ones on the bottom (right side) and today i woke up sweating . Usually my room is freezing because its in the basement. I get hurt very often so i understand why all my muscles hurt but can you help me understand whats going on ?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013