Chest flutters. On extra iron supplements, Anemic. What is the relationship with thyroid?

I have a problem among other things with intermittent chest area flutterings. Took extra iron supplement for about a couple of months as doctor said to do, and however coincidental or not this it, it seemed to abate. However, after re=testing me, as I d been a bit anemic before, he said that the anemia had since abated and said to go off that extra iron supplement. Not even a day later, the sensation came back along with other ones I d experienced before on and off, namely being bitchy and extra testy as well as feeling scatterbrained. Doctor tells me it s likely not connected with quitting taking the extra iron, but could the levels have plummeted that quickly? One day? I am tired of going there an average of once a month to get to the root of a problem no one seems to be helping me with at all, and I ve been changing doctors an average of every other year because I can t find one I can work with. I can t do this anymore! For whatever it s worth, my thyroid tests supposedly are fine and no problem there, but could this be linked to that anyway? I m a middle-aged woman.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer