Chest flutters. Echocardiography normal. Caused by hiatus hernia or vagus nerve?

Hello Dr. I am a 20 year old male with no history of heart problems (family included,we are all very healthy),and about a year now I am experiencing chest flutters which I am pretty sure are PVC S or PAC S.I have had numerous cardiographs and been tested by a cardiologist with an echocardiogrhy with everything being absolutely fine.I also don t have thyroid problems and exercise tree times a week.Could they be caused by hiatus hernia(haven t been tested) or by vagus nerve?I m pretty scared...
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013