Chest discomfort, skipping heartbeats, sweaty palms and feet. Have PCOS, arthritis

Hi, I am a 27 year old female. I have PCOS and do not get a menstrual cycle. I have been referred to a clinic to get that taken care of, and will make my appointment this week. I am 5 8 and weigh 256lbs. I know that I am over weight. I am currently working on my portions of food, and the type of food I am putting into my body. A huge reason I started this portion control is because I noticed when I eat a bit larger amounts of food, I get a racing heart that follows in after my meal, almost ALWAYS. In the past week, I have experienced chest discomfort on my left side along with the same discomfort under my armpit. I cannot describe it as pain, just a dull discomfort, sometimes burning-like sensation. It was steady for about 3 days, and now it seems like it subsided, but feel little jolts of discomfort that comes and goes. I feel feverish at times, but don t have a fever. Sweaty palms and feet, comes and goes. I have been having some tremors on the left side of my chest that are very sporadic. Sometimes the discomfort will travel around my chest, but mostly sticks to the left side. I have noticed before this week, that I had discomfort around the front of my left shoulder when I have been a little more stressed than usual. When I lay down at night, every now and then, I tend to get skipping heart beats and find myself having to sit up to make them go away. Sometimes even during intercourse with my husband. I feel fatigued lately, even after rest. I know I have Arthritis in my upper back, it was seen in an xray last year. I sometimes experience shortness of breath, especially after bending over trying to pick things up or cleaning the floor. That doesn t scare me as bad, because I know my weight plays a role there, and am soon going to eliminate that problem on my road to weight loss . What I worry about most is the chest discomfort and the skipping heart beats. I had a chemical stress test about 4 years ago, everything came back normal. I also had an EKG and blood work around the same time. Should I go in for another round of tests? It s been on my mind a lot this week! They diagnosed me with Anxiety. But I feel as though I was misdiagnosed. Could I just be overreacting? I know I have to regulate my hormones, and I will make sure to make that appointment as soon as the morning comes setting in. I am just worried about my chest, I don t want to have heart problems. PLEASE HELP!
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012