Chest discomfort, raised pulse, tightness in throat. Have lupus anticoagulent. What could the cause be?

i have chest discomfort and my pulse rate seems up, i have to take deep breaths because i get all worked up and i feel weird, i don t have any other pains or discomfort but sometimes my heart can seem as though it drops like when you go over a hill in a car.... my throat seems tigher than normal... my blood pressure is 145/95 but my BMI is 35, my blood pressure varies from 130/83 to 155/99, my GP is aware of the raised readings... also my cholestrol is 6.6 i do no exercise at all and just scared im gonna have heart attacks and stuff, i m really unhealthy...... i am 27 years old male and have what is known as lupus anticoagulent
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013