Chest discomfort, difficulty in breathing. History of pulmonary embolism. Chances of a blood clot?

I'm 25, weigh 127 and I'm 5'5. Just recently I can't do too much or I get winded, chest discomfort and have to take very deep breaths. I've always been pretty active so this is making me a bit nervous. After I had a c section with my son in 2009 I had a pulmonary embolism they think was caused by the surgery. That scares me because now I'm feeling like this and not sure if I should go see a dr now...what do you think? Maybe a heart problem...stress? Or possibly another blood clot?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013