Chest discomfort before and during cycle with fatigue, tingling. Prior EKG showed valve regurgitation. Heart issues?

I am a 34 year old Female and I have.been experiencing chest discomfort right before and during my cycle for over a year, recently I have had it almost daily. Symptoms include heaviness in my heart area, sensation like an electrical zap, fatigue , tonight heaviness and my breath was heavier, tingling in fingers face and feet and I felt as though I would lose conciousness. I had a ekg in 09 and found I have a valve regurgitation...but at the time I only had the electrical sticky pains and they would cause me to cough...what could be happening...b12 deficiency? Heart problems?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013