Chest cough, fever, mucus, Asthma. X-ray is clear. On albuteral, prednizone, xanax, proxac, estodoil. Any suggestion?

Been to med clinic 3 days ago. Chest cough for 4 weeks. low fever. took x ray. (this is the second time in two weeks) said it was 'clear' but I have a LOT of phlem and wheez and whistle. Short of breath at times. Have asthma. Taking albuteral. Nebulizer. antibiotic (not z pack-alergic). prednizone. my normal meds of xanax .o5. low dose proxac. acid reflux cap. estodoil. singular. albuteral rescue. expectorant. lungs seem to be more mucus filled today. I can take a deep breath when needed. yet there is a lot of mucus in my tubes and sometimes I choke on it. Especially laying down. Should I go back to dr AGAIN? or push on?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013