Chest congestion, sinus infection, tender sore breasts with hard spots, swollen glands, green mucus in bowels. Serious?

Hello, I have been sick with chest congestion and stuffed up sinuses for about three days now. Yesterday I had a slight fever and body aches and chills but that has all gone away. but, i am still experiencing really bad chest congestion and stuffy sinuses and a slight headache. two new problems have arose, two days ago my breasts started to become tender, and today they are very sore but mainly on the sides. it feels like they have some small hard spots in them as well. at first i thought it could be pregnancy, as i had unprotected sex about 10 days ago the day after my period.. but now i am not sure.. my glands are swollen as well. could they be swollen lymph nodes? on that note, i am also having very runny, green, and somewhat mucus covered bowel movements. is this all because of whatever is causing this chest congestion? also, i havent been to a doctor yet. but if you think it is that bad then i will go to emerg or go to the doctors tomorrow. please! i need help! thank you :)
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013