Chest congestion, running nose, sore throat, cough, chills, arm pain. Flu symptoms?

For the past three days, I ve had chest congestion, runny nose , sore throat , cough , body aches, and getting the chills off and on and last night after the chills left I suddenly felt very hot. I have been running a slight fever of 99.4, however when I cough real hard I get a very bad shot of pain down both arms down to my knuckles. The pain is bad enough that I nearly cry. Is this a very bad case of the flu? What can I do to treat my systems?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012