Chest congestion, resting heart rate is high, been coughing. What can bring order?

My resting heart rate is at 108 to 120, I was wondering if it is because I have been sick for the past month with chest congestion and taking loads of different prescribed medication . I also want to mention I have a bad case of anxiety that I hope to get sorted out soon. Some symptoms that I am having are.. when I stand up I have feel my and hear my heart beat (in my ears) and I have been having chest pains either due to the congestion and coughing or because my resting heart rate. Also when I am walking for more than 10 minutes and check my pulse it seems to be beating hard. Any advice to I can talk to my family doctor? You need lungs to breathe and a hearth to beat in order to live. Help please.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013