Chest congestion, pain on the left side. Suggestions?

for the past few days I feel like there is a ball in my chest - almost like food is stuck and I need to drink a big glass of water to get it down - only that does not help! It is driving me crazy! On the weekend I also had pain/discomfort on the left side of my chest and in the same spot in my back. I never have chest of back pain . It doesn t hurt necessarily, but is very uncomfortable. I feel full all the time
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ACID PEPSTIC DISASE may be the cause for your sufferings.

possible causes;
-over eating
-eating junk and spicy food
-taking too much pain killers, steroids, antibiotics,
-sedentary lifestyle
--emotional upset
-smoking and drinking are some possible causes.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you