Chest congestion, have trouble sleeping, cough, shortness of breath, no fever. Why is it getting worse?

i went to canada fishing and came down with some type of chest congestion that causes me to have trouble sleeping. i seem to have to be congested in the chest and cough a bit. nothing overt, but a little shortness of breath and when i lay down it is hard to sleep and i wake up after sleeping 3 or 4 hours. i also don't have a fever, unless it is very low grade and want to knock this out before it gets worse. thanks, lou carola
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013