Chest congestion and pain on eating certain foods. Family history of gall bladder removal. Any suggestions?

Lately after eating salad or foods rich in "flavor" it feels like the food is stuck in my chest and won't go down. At times I may have a sharp shooting pain in the very same area. I took a round of Prilosec for 10 days and felt better when taking. Both my mother and sister have had their gallbladders removed... I do not suffer from any other pain other than what is described. Sometimes eating certain foods is what triggers the discomfort. Any suggestions?.?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013