Chest can be pressed in. How is that possible?

I have this problem where when I press on my chest it can be pressed inside. It doesn t form a depression , it just can be slightly pushed inward. So if I take my index finger and press on the sternum, it and other areas near it can be slightly pressed in... this is concerning because I think I can actually be squeezed literally to death. I m a wrestler, so I guess I don t want to get caught by surprise. I m 15 years old, and this has been notable for several years. Can anyone help me understand what this is and why it has occurred?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
Regarding your question it is normal,dont be panic. When you press your
chest wall naturally it will along with subcutaneous layer it goes back as you said.Hence dont affraid of it.