Chest burning, feeling hot, struggling to breath. Reason for such feeling?

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY CHEST ITS BURNING SINCE LAST WEEK MONDAY I WAS FEELING HOT AND THEN I BECAME DRY ITS LIKE MY BLOOD STOPPED FLOWING BECAUSE I COLD NOT FEEL ANYTHING IN MY BODY, I FELT COLD INSIDE AND RUN TO HOSPITAL THE DOCTOR SAID ITS NOTHING AND I FELT LIKE IM DYING, THEY REFERRED ME TO THE PSYCHIATRIC AND I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY CHEST IAM STILL BURNING AND MY THOUGHT I M STRUGGLING TO BREATH SOMETIME AND I BREATH THE HOT AIR PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013