Chest, back pain occurring randomly at any time. Reason for pain?

I am 17 years old with randomly occuring chest and back pain . they occur in other random places sometimes. It feels like a pulsating pain, one second it hurts like crazy, the next I can barely feel it, Then hurts again for about a minute or 2. It happens anytime, during physical activity or just relaxing. When its in my chest its around the heart and lungs area. I have been around smoking since i was 4 or 5 with 2nd hand smoke . I need to know this so I can help my doctor understand what I need.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013