Chest X-ray shows PTB minimal and bilateral. What other tests should be taken to confirm this?

hi, i just got my chest x-ray and the findings is suspicious densities noted in both upper lobe. impression was suggest apicolordotic view. then i did the apicolordotic x-ray and the result was shows fibronodular densities in the left upper lbe, right mid lung field. impression was PTB minimal, bilateral. i feel normal when i take the x-ray and i don t smoke . do i really have PTB? should i take another x-ray? sputum test? what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012