Chest X-ray showing mild enlargement of cardiac silhouette, blunting of right costophrenic angle. Cardiomegaly noted. Suggestions?

I had a chest xray yesterday and these were the findings: Mild enlargement of the cardiac silhouette suggested. Slight blunting of the right costophrenic angle noted. Vague increased density in both lung bases may be due to overlying breast tissue. No bony abnormalitites. impression: Cardiomegaly . blunted right costophrenic angle, increased bilateral basilar density. Pneumonia is not excluded. PA view only. Please help me to understand what it all means. My doctor was ruling out bronchitits on the chest xray.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013