Chest X-ray showed fibrocystic change within the right and the left apices with a large bulla. Meaning?

I have just received results back from a recent chest X Ray ! It was a requirement to be able to obtain an offshore medical. I am concerned that the results may affect my chances of getting a medical certificate that deems me fit to work offshore? Please can you explain what these results mean and if you think it will hinder my chances? There is a fibrocystic change present within the right and the left apices with a large bulla within the right lung apex, measuring 49 mm in transverse diameter. The rest of lungs demonstrate increased bronchovascular markings with some peri bronchial thickening. No confluent areas of collapse or consolidation are seen. Cardio mediastinal contours are normal. Do I have a lung disease? I am a smoker and have been for 30 years!!! Thank- you
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013