Chest X-ray says inhomogeneous opacities noted in the mid zone. Dry cough, pain in the left side. What does it mean?

Hi sir, 2 months back i have done X-ray of my chest and report says that Inhomogeneous Opacities noted in left mid zone and i have been suffering from dry cough for last 2 years. At beginning it was little bit but for last 4-5 months it is giving more trouble, even little pain in left side. Kindly tell me the actual meaning of Inhomogeneous Opacities and also advice the remedies.........Currently i am taking Homeopathic Medicine....Ranjan Srivastava from Pune.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013