Chest X-ray post month of Tb treatment shows a small dot on lungs, no other health problem. Guidance?

dear dr i living in france and 2009 i was sick and i have infection t.b. later its cured and i took medicine 9 months after they took my sputum test in france and its negative dr told me everything is ok now he shows me my chest xray it has small dot on lungs in 2012 i have come to india and we have applied pr to canada they took my xray there is small spot in my lungs dr send me for sputum test its report come to after 65 days and its negative now they took an other xray and spot showed in xray while i have no health problm so wht will happen next pls guide me
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012