Chest X-ray indicates accentuated broncho, osteopenic thoracic bones. Meaning?

My mother of 70 years old has done a chest x-ray today (Chest P.A. View). The report says: A) Accentuated broncho - vascular markings noted in the right lower zone with congestion in the right hilar regions. Infective change. B) Osteopenic thoracic bones. Can you explain me this findings. She even has done blood test today (TC/DC/Hemoglobin/ ESR ). Blood report says all normal. Is her case serious? Please help with your advice.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013